Things that happen when you are a stay at home mom and also wear practical clothing such as a trendy fringe kimono:
1. It gets hung on your wallet zipper while taking out your metrocard, sending the wallet ricocheting behind your head so you have to crawl back under the turnstile to retrieve it and wow I’m glad it wasn’t rush hour.
2. It gets looped over the handrail in the back of the elevator and you get stuck and can’t walk out and your kids already walked out without you, and you get think for a second they’re going to go get on the train without you, which to be honest at this point they might be better off.
3. When you get home and start making mac & cheese you walk by the stove and a couple of the fringes catch on fire for a second.
4. You realize you were just ON FIRE literally and not in the way people say when someone is looking cute.
5. You decide that was the last straw and this fringe kimono is a menace to society, and post it for sale on Poshmark immediately.